MoHow Posted By Dr. MO Today I am offering a tip to help you keep your momentum going in any project or initiative. The tip is both comprehensive and powerful. It is a list of 8 things to do to keep that will help you stay on track, no matter what. I have arranged the actions so that when you read the first letter of each one they form the word PRACTICE.
Here they are:
1. POST Your Goals. Write them positively and keep them in front of you every day. Each time you see them they will serve as a reminder and help you know whether what you are doing, or thinking doing, supports your desired results.
2. REWARD Your Accomplishments. Re-enforce your positive actions and activities with supportive self-talk and with healthy incentives.
3. AVOID Bad Influences. Stay away from unhealthy people and places. Surround yourself people who give you constructive feedback and go to places that are conducive to accomplishing what you want.
4. CHRONICLE – Keep a Journal and record your challenges and accomplishments daily. Writing helps you highlight and remember what you did, how you did it, what the outcome weres, and what you thought and felt.
5. THINK Constructively. Develop a Resilient and Optimistic way of thinking. The momentum mind course is designed to help you do this.
6. INVEST in Yourself. Spend time and money on developing and taking care of yourself. When you choose to prioritize and schedule time and money to support your initiatives you will be using these resources to up the likelihood that you will reach your goals and demonstrate to yourself that you are worth it.
7. CONNECT To Support Networks. Form associations with supportive people and groups. Give support and get support. The buddy system is incredibly powerful in helping anybody stay the course through tough times and to share the celebration in victorious moments.
8. EXERCISE Regularly, Eat and Sleep Well. A healthy body, well nourished and well rested will power you forward. No matter what your initiate or project is, your physical needs to be as good as possible.
Reread the 8 tips and remember that the word PRACTICE will you know what to do. Write the word PRACTICE vertically.
And see how many of the words you remember, write them, and continue to practice the memorization until you know what each letter stands for. And then practice the PRACTICE. The result will be more goals reached and a healthier you.
Practice your PRACTICE, it will keep you going no matter what!