Posted By Dr. MO Over the past 25 years I have been investigating the impact of positive thinking on well-being. My research has led to the creation of an approach that I call Momentum Mind.
Today I am going to describe a simple and powerful way for you to significantly increase your momentum and happiness that I have rigorously researched, that is a part of the approach, and that works exceptionally well…
Keeping A Gratitude Journal
1. To create more enthusiasm, energy, and determination in your life create a Gratitude Journal. Decide that you will fill it with descriptions of things, situations and events that in the past you have taken for granted.
2. Write an entry in the journal each evening before you go to sleep. Describe what you are grateful for in one or two sentences. EXAMPLE: I feel really grateful for the roof I have over my head and the food I have on my table.
2. Pick a day, perhaps a Sunday, to read over and review the gratitude entries for that week.
3. Consider using the MoPad Journal Tool on the member’s site to write, save, and retrieve the Gratitude Journal entries.
4. Begin your day each morning by reading your gratitude entries from the day before and read it again any time you want during the day.
5. Send yourself Gratitude reminders using the Reminder Tool on the member’s site.
My research predicts that at the end of one month, if you keep this journal where you describe things you are grateful for, you will feel better in general, be more optimistic about the future, and create more momentum in your life. It also reveals that when you continue to do this that these benefits will continue to grow.
Start today so that you can begin feeling and doing better tomorrow.
If you are not a member of maintain momentum, and want to join, simply click here: www.maintainmomentum.com